Thursday, May 24, 2012

On Shocking Confessions

       Some people might be shocked to learn this, but here's the truth:  I don't care for breasts.
       Legs, those are far more to my liking.  Thighs, properly attended to, are as well.
       There's just something about breasts that's so.. overdone.  Speaking truthfully, they do look amazing, but when all is said and done, I'm left with a feeling of underwhelming "meh."
       They get loads of rave reviews, though, particularly after they've gone for a dip.  Saucy pictures, sure, but that doesn't mean the real thing actually delivers on what's cranking through the dark parts of the mind when (or if) they are encountered in person.
       There's just so many ways they can disappoint, even when they're looking so good.  
       And contrary to popular belief, bigger breasts are not necessarily better.  Oh, sure, if you're stuck with a pair of teeny tiny ones, yes, you definitely feel cheated.  But there is definitely a realm of "too big," the sort you can't even fit into your mouth unless you unhinge your jaw.
       Jaw injuries (or any injury, for that matter) and breasts are a bad combination.  Not to mention that someone is liable to get sued, and that'll just make things awkward for all parties involved.
       That’s part of the reason I tend to stay so focused on legs.  And thighs.  Sure, you still have to worry about winding up with some skinny, unsatisfying legs, but never in my life have I come across one that’s too big, the way breasts can get.  Nope.  Even those big ol’ fat juicy thighs, not a single one have I ever considered to be “too big,” or even remotely close.  Call me strange, if you will, but that’s just how I see things.  
       But, honestly, I think my general dislike of breasts is because most places just simply cook them to death.
       Yes, I've been referring to fried chicken the whole time.  You perv.

1 comment: